Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh my gosh, we're in lov!"!! What should I DODO?

OMGGGGGG, so like i was walking down the hallway at my middle schoooool and there was this guyyy and i was like hi want to talk or something i have movies and my house and he was like yeah sure and thatwas lassss weeeek and now this week weve been together for seven days and he realllly rilly likes me and was like lets go do more stuff but im only 12 and i dont know what he meeeaans by more stuff and its scaring me so i went and takled to my beeeeffff frrrrriiieeeenddd greg and he was like reallly nice about it but then we did more stuff and now i dont know which one i like more because bottth of them m have really rilly likkkkable qualities like the first guy has these really cool JB cds and he actually likers Justin Bieber which is reilly cool for a guy so i love him a lot for that but the other guy is a few months older than meee and i reilly like older guysss so what should I DO????? I"M IN LOVVE WITH BOTF OF THEMM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment