Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Boyfriend or "friends"? ?

So there's this kid.. let's call him Bob. So Bob has a girlfriend named.... Jessica. Lets go with that. & Jessica's one of my really good friends. & So Bob told her that my boyfriend... Lets call him Will has been touching this other girl.. let's call her Kayla. Will knows i strongly dislike Kayla a LOTTT. he told me he would NEVER do anything to hurt me & he never talks to her ever again ever since Bob & him hung out with . Kayla but Will didn't even wanna hang out with Kayla so Will left as soon as he found out she would be there. Bob didn't wanna tell Will cause Bob knew that Will would bail out to be with me. So he leaves right away but Bob keeps telling everyone that Will touched Kayla & everything when he CLEARLY didn't. By the way we're 14. Dated 4 months and 3 days. But i trust my boyfriend so much. we don't hang out a lot cause he's not in my school -- but next year he's transfering to mine to be with me more often. So then this girl.. lets call her Reilly says that she believes Will would cheat on me with Kayla. Will & Kayla used to date -- she broke up with him on his birthday by grinding & making out with two different guys. So yeah. that was in 2009. I talked to "Will" about it. I trust him so much and i KNOW he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Im following my heart here. :) All my so-called "friends" are saying he's gonna cheat on me when CLEARLY Will never hangs out with Kayla. So Reilly says "your never with him 24/7. How the hell would you know? he could be lying. WHY WOULD BOB LIE ABOUT THIS?" i wanna strangle her. Shes pissing me off so much. all my so called friends are saying the exact thing and "chicks before *****. way to believe your boyfriend over your bestfriend." like really? they just want me to break up with him cause they want to prove me wrong that we're gonna break up, but we won't anytime soon. We have no problems at all. What am i supposed to tell them? I only have three friends out of several who are on my side. What am i supposed

No comments:

Post a Comment